Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011

Conversation



Review from my last discussion about love, sex and other things that are influenced by society or life. The guy I talked to was not someone I knew a lot about before our conversation. I knew his sister before - not very well, but I knew her. It's very interesting to learn to know about the first impression you make to other people and the other way. With themes like this you can make a lot of people unsatisfied. You can scare off people easily if you tell them your opinion of relationships. 


I must confess that I always want to say what's my opinion. I'm not sure if this is a bad habit but sometimes it seems to be very irritating. 


This night I heard a lot about things that are important for other persons. What was mainly for me - of course - it was the view some people have of music. For me music is mainly the melody - lyrics are minor things. I think that if I want to know what other people want to say, I read a book. I never realized that some people listen to music because they want to listen to what the artist says. 

Keine Kommentare: